Mail Passport Lite
Mail Passport Lite – The Culmination of Best Features for MBOX/EML Conversion to PST!
MBOX and EML are very generic email files used by many email clients today. But unfortunately, they are not compatible with Windows Outlook. So, if you have MBOX and EML files that you want to import into Windows Outlook, you will have to convert them to PST.
However, this task of file conversion involving MBOX, EML, and PST has been a tough nut to crack for years.
Now, Gladwev Software brings the ultimate culmination of the features, data processing algorithms, and interface needed to convert MBOX/EML to PST smoothly. Called “Mail Passport Lite”, it’s your passport to seamless data export without worrying about mishaps, data disintegration, loss of important components, or other pressing concerns usually related to email migration.
“Mail Passport Lite” is a Windows Utility that converts MBOX and EML files to PST files, while allowing for much freedom and flexibility, and ensuring data integrity safety. It’s completely intuitive UI works in the favor of novice users, but also the advanced functionality brings depth and possibilities for larger migration projects.
Here’s why “Mail Passport Lite” for Windows is the best of all bunch for converting MBOX/EML to PST:
- Designed with perfection, the interface leaves nothing to be learned. Everything comes to your intuitively right from the start, even the more advanced nature of its functionality that you may or may not require.
- Batch Conversion makes possible to convert huge amount of files in a single lot. And the best part is that it deals with batch migration without upsetting the other superlative features like speed and precision. One of the most favorite features of many users have always been the ability to select folders containing MBOX files, so you don’t have to manually select each file.
- Your emails contain lots of individual components like images, attachments, metadata, headers, nested messages, and so on. It keeps all of it secured during conversion, and processes the entire database without fragmentation.
- Knows how to deal with text in any language using any characters. For instance: double-byte characters (most commonly used by Japanese, Chinese, and Korean languages). The tool is powered by dedicated logic to process these characters inside emails and convert them safely.
- Projects Folders without upsetting the structure/hierarchy. If you have lots of folders and sub-folders within them, you can be rest assured that the entire hierarchy of all of those folders will be exactly mirrored to PST files. Everything remains the same.
- Enhanced data flow for much quicker migration. The innovative algorithms work smoothly without gaps or cuttoffs, resulting in 10 times quicker data-extraction rate than the second fastest tool.
- Output PST compatible with all Outlook versions: Outlook has been the primary email client for many users since 2003. The converted PST files from “Mail Passport Lite” can be used with Windows Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and the latest, 2016 edition. These files can even be imported to Mac Outlook 2011 and 2016 since they are supportive of PST format.
The added value of “Mail Passport Lite,” as with any other Gladwev Software tool are that:
- You get 24×7 customer support backing you up for any query, problem, or issue you might have. They are extremely friendly, supportive, and experienced on any email migration hiccups.
- You are also entitled for all the future updated versions for free.
How to Use “Mail Passport Lite”
As stated above, the UI leaves nothing to be learned or even understood by the users. You can pick it up right now, install it, and start converting MBOX/EML files right away. The intuitive UI will steer you where you want to go. Still, here is a short but very famous few steps tutorial of “Mail Passport Lite” to convert MBOX or EML Files to PST that will show you exactly just how friendly and intuitive it is:
- The first screen shows you two options – MBOX and EML. Choose the one that you want to convert.
- Browse where your MBOX/EML files are located and select them. Or select the folder where the files are located.
- Click “NEXT,” which will bring you up to the display of all folders inside your selected files. You can remove anything that you don’t want to convert.
- Click “Next.” (If you are running a trial version, you might have to click “OK” when a dialog box reminds you that you are running a trial version.)
- Choose the location to save the PST files that the data will be converted into.
- The tool will being the conversion.
- Once done, you can either manually go to the location of the output PST files, or click on the “Locate” link for the tool to take you there automatically.
There is nothing more to “Mail Passport Lite” when it comes to using it. But the accuracy of the conversion, the speed, and the entire experience makes up for a very pleasant experience of an otherwise daunting job.