PST Converter Pro
PST Converter Pro – Convert Outlook PST Files to Apple Mail and Other Format like a Professionals!
“PST Converter Pro” is an email migration utility (for both Mac and Windows) developed by Gladwev Software to convert Outlook data files called PST to other formats such as for Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox, Entourage, and so on. It has a simple interface, and the conversion algorithms ensures that the contents are converted without the loss of integrity.
- Most accurate PST conversion tool, leaving behind no email components, thus, preserving data integrity completely.
- Quick conversion. Can convert 1 GB of PST file in less than 10 minutes.
- Allows Batch Conversion of multiple PST files
- 24×7 Customer support
- Also converts contacts and calendar to VCF and ICS file
- And many more
Why You Need a Third-Party Tool to Convert PST files?
Email migration between any two clients that do not support the same file format can become truly exhausting. And for non-expert users, it is almost an impossible task to follow through without making a mess. Moreover, the larger the database, harder it is to perform import/export data.
Moving away from Windows Outlook to Mac email clients like Apple Mail and Thunderbird is the same beast. It never happens as you’d expect. That is, if you don’t know how or don’t have the necessary tools.
So, why do you need a third-party tool anyway?
That’s because Windows Outlook uses its proprietary file format called PST, short for ‘Personal Storage Table.’ And PST file is not compatible with any other email client. So if you import PST files directly to Apple Mail or Thunderbird or any other client, it won’t mean anything. The client won’t be able to read the data from those.
So, the only way around is to convert PST to the files that the email client you are switching to can understand. For instance, you can convert PST to MBOX, where MBOX is a standard file compatible with clients like Apple Mail and Thunderbird.
And that’s what “PST Converter Pro” does the best.
6 Reasons PST Converter Pro Beats Every Other Tool for PST Conversion!
There are few PST file conversion tools online. But most of them aren’t built around the basic level of comfort and efficiency that a user looks for in commercial tools. The email file conversion is a complex data-processing job that requires dedicated algorithms to convert data cleanly. In doing so, many tools either completely fail or have to make some trade-offs.
‘PST Converter Pro’ is the one conversion tool that features everything you need without any compromises. Here are the top 6 reasons why it beats any other PST conversion tool that you can find:
- Bulk Conversion. No matter how many PST files (or how large) you want to convert, you can convert all of them in one go using ‘PST Converter Pro’. This is achieved without trading off other qualities, such as speed and accuracy.
- Simple Built keeping non-experienced basic users in mind. The tool features the advanced options that could help IT professionals when dealing with large migration projects. But the interface is designed such that even basic users can use without much trouble. It fits both scenarios perfectly.
- Accurate: Dealing with data often leads to missing items or data integrity loss. Fortunately, ‘PST Converter Pro’ is the only tool to convert Outlook PST files that does not convert data partially. It has an extensive set of algorithms that can reach every corner of your PST files and convert data cleanly. Nothing would be ever be not-converted.
- Fast: Another major cause of concern wasting too much time. And email migration is often very slow, consuming your precious hours. ‘PST Converter Pro’ has a smooth inner framework that allows fast data-rate, converting each element from PST files with a lightning fast speed. You will never have to worry about losing your entire data just to move Outlook data to Mac email clients.
Now, let’s take a look at what are other options ‘PST Converter Pro’ offer to make the job highly successful.
Other Features and Options Offering Control and Flexibility!
Most PST file conversion utilities are just that – a program to convert files. That makes them inefficient for a proper email migration job since they don’t offer any control. They are extremely limited in their functionality, which can be a deal-breaker for many users. What if you don’t want to convert contacts or calendar data or some particular folders? Traditional PST converters do not give any such settings options.
‘PST Converter Pro’ on the other hand has made to the top because of its extensive range of features, preferences, and control options. Whatever a user needs to migrate PST data exactly how they want to is available with ‘PST Converter Pro’.
- If you are using Windows based “PST Converter Pro,” you can autoload Outlook identity/profile database without ever requiring PST files if you have Outlook installed. If you are on Mac, you need PST files.
- Supports conversion of passport protected PST files
- Supports conversion of S/MIME encrypted email messages
- Manually choose or ignore the folders inside PST or Outlook database for conversion to the output format. It shows the complete folder structure for making your selection easily.
- One click to ignore all empty folders automatically.
- Choose to include the server folders for conversion, as opposed to just local folders that many ordinary tools support.
- Automatically filter out the type of folders (emails, contacts, and calendar data) you want to convert (or not convert). Check the boxes to include the type for conversion.
- Choose to convert and save the read and unread emails in separate folders.
- Merge all your contacts after conversion in a single output file.
- Merge all entries in Outlook calendar after conversion in a single output file.
- Choose to convert data into available formats that essentially cover all email clients in Mac (such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, etc.).
- You can convert contacts and calendar data into VCF (virtual contact file) and ICS (icalendar file) respectively.
- Supports conversion of non-English text including Japanese, Korean, and Chinese, which are otherwise very tricky to convert due to the double-byte characters used for them.
- Converts the metadata and headers of emails cleanly, including fields like To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, from, time and state stamps, etc.
- Converts email attachments without exception
- Brief (summarized) and detailed log at the end of conversion, priceless for people dealing with large scale migration projects.
How to Use PST Converter Pro?
As stated above, the interface is intuitive, even for the first-timers. Email migration has earned quite a bad reputation due to the apparent complexity involved. So, using “PST Converter Pro” will be a pleasant surprise.
How exactly do you use it? Just launch and right from the initial screen, you’d know what to do.
- Choose ‘from PST’ or ‘from Outlook’. If you choose PST, simply select the files you want to convert.
- The tool will display the folders inside your selected files. Manually check/uncheck folders or use filtering options.
- Check the other optional settings and set them as you’d like
- Check the output format that you want the data to convert to.
- Click ‘Convert’
And that’s just it. You don’t need to know anything else. If you know how to send and receive emails, you’d find the tool equally simple to use. And yet, it is also a perfect utility for large corporations to move their hefty databases from Outlook/PST to other clients.
Considering all that, “PST Converter Pro” tops any tool/approach/solution that ever existed before this.
Free Conversion of PST files?
Want to try it out? Get to the download page (link below), choose your operating, install it, and start converting PST files in a trial mode for free. It converts up to ten items within each folder and lets you try out everything the premium paid version offers. And when you are satisfied, activate the tool to its full, unlimited edition.
Converting Outlook PST files to Thunderbird, Apple Mail, MBOX, or EML format has never been easier or more effective than what ‘PST Converter Pro’ makes it out to be.