How to Import Mbox to Outlook 2016, 2013…
Try Mail Passport Lite to import MBOX to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 for Windows and Mac Outlook 2016 / 2011.
The Most Dependable Solution to Import Mbox to Outlook 2016
Apple Mail is an email client that comes by default in your Mac. It has great features that may have helped you in managing your emails for a long time. However, if you are looking to now switch to Windows Outlook, you may be having a rough time making that transition.
This because Apple Mail can export the data to Mbox files, but these Mbox files are not supported by Windows Outlook. You can import them to Outlook 2016 (even that is difficult) for Mac, but not on Windows. Both Apple Mail and Outlook hasn’t brought any official solution to this, and they never will.
Try Mail Passport Lite
So without importing Mbox to Outlook on Windows, how else can you transfer the emails from Apple Mail? Convert Mbox files to Pst files, where Pst is the basic, default format for Outlook. And to do that, you can use “Mail Passport Lite”. It is a simple yet very effective file converter for Mbox files and will offer you a seamless way to convert to Pst.
Note – It also converts Eml files to Pst.
To convert Mbox to Pst, all you have to do is download “Mail Passport Lite”. You can download a free trial edition, to see how this works.
Next, simply load up your Mbox files on to the tool and click “Convert”. Depending on the size of the Mbox file, it will take few minutes to properly convert every single information/item on that file to Pst file.
The greatest quality “Mail Passport Lite” has to offer that you won’t find anywhere else is how accurately and precisely it converts everything.
As stated above, the challenge to Import Mbox to Outlook is mainly because of the difference in two platforms. But “Mail Passport Lite” has this solid data extraction algorithm that can detect even the tiniest item stored into Mbox and implement it into Pst.
Here are some very impressive features of “Mail Passport Lite”.
- Mail Passport Lite preservers your folder hierarchy (structure)
- It supports all languages.
- It keeps the read and unread emails as they are (preserving their read/unread status).
- Offers preview of the folders and the ability to select them for conversion (that means you can remove some of the folders if you don’t want to convert them to Pst)
- It offers fast conversion. Almost at the rate of 1 GB per 10 minutes.
- It can be installed on all Windows versions (from XP to Windows 10)
- The converter Pst files support all Outlook versions (From Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2016)
- It offers a full conversion report in the end.
- There is a 24×7 customer support to assist you in any way required.
- All the updates for future will be free for lifetime.
- Three licenses available – Free, Household, and Commercial.
You can also try:
We have the best tools to import mbox to Outlook 2016 (All Outlook version for Mac & Windows).