There’s No Other Simpler Solution to convert MBOX to PST Than This!
MBOX is a generic and an industry standard file to store data. It was first introduced by Mac Mail and even though Mail now uses EMLX files to store emails, MBOX went on to become a generic file format for many programs and applications. Most commonly, the source of MBOX file that many users get is through Google.
Using Google Takeout feature, you can archive your emails or any other data from any of the Google services on to an MBOX file.
Regardless of the source of MBOX file, there’s one problem that a large group of users always face. It’s the inability of Windows Outlook to read or import MBOX format. Windows Outlook is one of the few clients that don’t support MBOX format, but only PST file, which is an open-source, but proprietary file format from Microsoft. And therefore, it becomes a necessity to employ a third-party tool or a file conversion utility to Import MBOX to Outlook, if you want to import data to Outlook in PST file format.
PST is also compatible with Mac Outlook, so converting MBOX to PST can also let you to import your data into MBOX into both Mac and Windows variants of Outlook. Also note that “Mail Passport Pro” can convert your EML Files, Apple Mail, Postbox, Entourage, Thunderbird databases, Mac Outlook to PST.
To do this, the best way is by “Mail Passport Pro,” which is more than just an MBOX to PST converter but a complete utility for this process of migration. Equipped with powerful algorithms to process information without damage or integrity loss, this tool provides everything one needs to get the job done correctly like a professional.
Here are simple steps through “Mail Passport Pro” to convert MBOX to PST:
- First, download the tool here. You can get the free trial version to see how it works and to follow through this tutorial, for now!
- If you haven’t already, copy the MBOX files you want to convert into your Windows PC where you have installed “Mail Passport Pro.”
- Launch the tool and click on the drop-down list at the top to choose “MBOX” as your source/input.
- Go to the directory where the MBOX files are stored and select the folder. You can select one folder that contain multiple MBOX files.
- The tool will scan the files and will load up all the folders within those files. You can manually untick/unselect any folder that you don’t need to convert to PST.
- Click “Next,” Select the output location to store the converted PST files, and the conversion will begin.
- Wait for the tool to finish the conversion. When done, you will see a brief conversion log of the items converted. You can click on “Locate” to directly go to the output folder containing the PST files. There will also be a direct link to open the detailed conversion log.
“Mail Passport Pro” has the above stated simple approach. Just load the files and convert. But the features that it has to offer make it even more professional and the best MBOX to PST conversion tool. i.e: batch conversion, support non-English text conversion, MIME defined content, and more.
Developed by Gladwev Software, you get 24 x 7 customer support, built of experts on email migration, always ready to help you out regarding anything that you might need help.